Poseidon Sea Pilots Pty Ltd, part of Australian Maritime Systems Group (AMSG) is seeking Expressions of Interest from current and aspiring Marine Pilots. We are growing fast, expanding our national operations and can offer wonderful opportunities for the right candidates in Brisbane as well as various locations across Australia.
We are looking for truly amazing people, whether an established marine pilot or an aspiring pilot trainee that possess the right values and will fit the AMSG Culture. If you are a hard worker, a team player, willing to listen and learn, and looking to be part of an organisation that is revolutionising services to the maritime industry, including pilotage across the country – then we may have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for great pilots, but also those who want to be part of more than just a pilotage company.
Desired attributes / Qualifications:
- Valid Master Class 1 Certificate of Competency
- Recently completed BRM training
- Marine Pilot Licence
- Recently completed AMPT
- Recently completed CPD course recognised by AMPI
- Extensive ship-handling experience and/or previous port pilotage experience
- Thorough understanding of maritime legislation, particularly Pilotage Law
- Good knowledge of shipping operations, particularly in respect to port operations
- A passion to modernise
- A passion to embrace innovative maritime technologies
- A passion to work in a team
- Appropriate AMSA Medical
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work in Australia
Please submit your Expression of Interest in the strictest confidence